Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DIANA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

DIANA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY by Alex J. Alex

Four childhood friends lose their innocence when one of them calls up a demon who strips away their inhibitions. Joan and Susan give Diana her birthday wish, a game of strip poker including their friend Billy. The game is enhanced by Pantallas, a quirky demoness conjured up by Susan, who is most interested in their good time.

BUY THE eBOOK   ***   READ THE EXCERPT


Excerpt:

“Joan, there’s something peculiar about this card. I get a tingling sensation every time I touch it.”

“Hmm. Let me see it.”

Billy handed it to her.

“That’s odd,” she said.

“Here,” said Billy, “Let me show you something.”

He took the card and slipped it into the front of Joan’s shorts.

“Oh, Billy,” she said. He had rarely done anything like that before.

“Just leave it there for a while,” he said.

They walked a little further.

“I’ve got a strange feeling in my pants,” said Joan.

“I did too,” said Billy.

“It makes me want to kiss you and make out with you,” she giggled.

“Me too,” said Billy.

“I’ll bet Susan is behind this, or Diana.”

“You think so?”

“You know we’re all witches, don’t you? Or at least we’re trying to be.”

“Oh, yeah, you’ve told me all that stuff before.”

No comments: